Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mojo Monday #385 & Gelato's

Good Morning!

It's Mojo Monday time and I have two new cards for this week's sketch.

The sketch...
The 1st card I made using my Heartfelt Creations paper, a white gel pen and liquid pearls...



My 2nd card I made because while finishing up the first one, I realized this sketch would have been a perfect place to use some of things I made this past weekend with my Gelato's...


On the close up photo's, you will be able to see that I used the blue and green metallic Gelato's for the strip of paper, the labels 20 and the butterfly.  I added gems around the strip of paper.  For the labels 20 tag I used the emboss resist with white embossing powder and topped it with the JudiKins Extreme Peacock for the sparkle.  The butterfly was done the same way, except before topping it, I used UTTE to thicken it up and give it a glossy shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment