Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I've been doing some "scrap book therapy" the last few days.  I follow Everyday Cricut blog and got a few ideas, which I'll give credit for as we go.

The first (two) goes to Courtney Lane Designs 
My brother annoyed me the other day, so I had to add butterflies and flowers to the page for him.  ;) 
 The next scrap book page are two of my three cats.

 I couldn't leave Sassy out.  My Mom makes the best totes!!  It's amazing what she can do with her embroidery machine!  I had just gotten back from shopping and emptied out the tote.  Before I could put it away Sassy jumped in and claimed it.




The next page idea was from Busy with the Cricky
She has a download on her site for the page she did, but I made my own.  (Sorry I don't know how to change it so it sits correctly on the page!)

These last two were my own ideas, or maybe I shouldn't admit that! LOL  They were the pictures I took when we closing up the lake this year and took the boats out of the water and stored them.  Atleast I can finally finish up one album from this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment