Saturday, January 29, 2011

MIL Birthday Word Book

I have the world's GREATEST In Laws, so I wanted to make something special for my MIL's birthday and this is what I came up with.  {Click on the picture to view it larger}  I used several cartridges for this: Mother's Day 2010, Celebrate with Flourish, Picturesque, Elegant Cakes, Straight From The Nest, Gypsy Wanderings, Story Book,  Tinker Bell and Friends and George and Basic Shapes.

The Fence was cut at 4 X 4 3/4 and the grass at 1 3/4 X4 1/4 welded


Happy was cut at 1 1/2 from Elegant Cake and decorated with stickers.



The butterfly corners were cut at 1in and the butterfly at 3.  The letters and numbers were cut at 1 1/4 and 1 1/2.

BDay was cut 1 1/2 and 1 1/4.  All the paper is K and Company, Tim Coffey's Cottage Garden and on this page matching 3D stickers. 


The banner was cut at 1 1/4 and the floral was cut at 4 1/8, embellished with brads and stickles.  I also used a Martha Steward punch and some ribbon.  Mama was cut at 2 X 5 1/2 and also embellished with stickles.



The flowers were cut at 1 and the butterfly at 2.  The vase and other butterflies were stuff I had in my drawer.


The scrolls were cut from StoryBook at 1 1/2 and the Happy Birthday was from Gypsy Wanderings at 4 1/2





It was all put together using the Cinch and 1in wires.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, that is one gorgeous book. I'm sure your MIL will absolutely love it.

    You have some beautiful creations. I'm now a follower! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete