Monday, September 3, 2012

A Quilted Christmas!

Good Morning!
I’m one of those people who like to have their Christmas cards done long before Halloween.  I go so far as to have mine done before  I even DO my Halloween cards!  Lol So when A Quilted Christmas came out a few weeks ago, I HAD to have it.  I couldn’t wait to make the camel and the snowman/woman.  I didn’t really have any interest in the silhouettes, that’s not normally my style, I prefer layers... usually.  I have to admit, I’m loving the silhouettes on this cartridge.

I cut Santa and the camel out at 5.5 using the card feature and layered a 4.25 X 5.25 from Christmas paper.



I cut several shapes using the silhouette feature, along with the blackout. 




Glued them using my zyron.


  I couldn’t leave the snow people without charcoal faces (black liquid pearls) and carrot noses using orange stickles!  And Santa needed a beard using frosted stickles.




I made several cards and some regular cuts that you can find here!

I really wanted to do something with the cat, but it just wasn’t working for me.  So I decided to change things up and add a Halloween card to the mix!


I still have a long way to go to get my Christmas cards done, but I wanted to share some of the cuts from A Quilted Christmas with you.  You can find the handbook online HERE.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: