Monday, May 13, 2013

You are a joy to me!

Good Morning!

Mojo Monday posted their sketch this morning.  I looked at the sketch and knew what papers I wanted to use and the whole card came together in 10 minutes.  What's more... I even liked it!  I hope that means that since today got off to a good start, the whole week will be so much better than last week.

The sketch...
My take on it....


My spellbinders and new verve stamps....


I've commented before that I am not a stamper, that in fact I stink at it.  Well I received a set of Verve stamps a few weeks ago and I LOVE them!!  Every single time I've stamped with them they have turned out great.  I just wanted to mention that incase someone else has the same problem with stamping that I did/do.  :)

Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment