Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spellbinder's Opulent Ovals

Good Morning!

I was thrilled to finally get my Opulent Oval's by Spellbinders.  I've wanted them for awhile, but I hadn't been able to find them.  (Thank you Amazon and my Darling Daughter who has Amazon Prime and ordered them for me!! LOL)

I have seen all sorts of ideas on the internet of what I could do with these dies, but I had some paper (cheap WalMart paper, pretty, but way too thin!!!) that I wanted to use.  I also used Adorning Squares for the background.  The idea for that came from Amazing Paper Grace and Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls.  Now, with all that explained, I really didn't like how the card turned out.  I will work at it until I get it right so I can get this "card" out of my head, so you'll be seeing these dies again.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment