Wednesday, December 11, 2013

bows and inks

Good Morning!

Yesterday I mentioned the bow maker my sweet husband made me.  It's only a "rough draft", because I didn't know what sizes of bows I would want until I actually use one.  So, with that in mind, here's what he made me....


and just a few of the bows I've made with it...





My two favorites, the dark blue one is 3/4 inches and the light blue one is 2 inches...



I also mentioned yesterday that I bought something to organize my inks.  I bought it at Menards in the tool section.  While the big drawers aren't big enough to divide with 2 regular sized ink pads, it easily hold between 2 to 4 ink pads and the stamp pads that go with each ink pad.  The smaller drawers are divided and hold the tear drop sized ink pads and stamp pads.  When I made the up the labels for them, I colored part of it so I could see at a glance what I had.  I was surprised and how many duplicate colors I have.  But this should help with that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment