Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celebrate the Season card

Good Morning!

I've finally finished my Christmas cards!  I know it's early, but I have at least another 50 to make for my Mom's Christmas cards, so I always need to do mine early.

I used both my Spellbinder die's and my Cricut Expression for this one.  (Same card, different colors.  Only because I only had so much red glitter paper.)




If you look closely at the white embossed sheet, you'll notice that it embossed everything except where I cut with the spellbinders dies.  I love the look of it. 

My thanks goes out to Sue Wilson at PartiCraft, where I learned this technique.  The video I learned it from is here.  

The Christmas Ornament was from the Christmas Solutions cartridge, one of the first ones I bought.  Celebrate the Season was stamped and heat embossed using silver embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment