Thursday, April 23, 2015

TMS #297

Good Morning!

I made the time to play along with TMS this week!

Sketch #297...
My take on the turned sketch...

For the butterfly border, I used a MS punch.  Where the green butterflies are, is where the butterfly is punched out.  I cut two bordered and glued in the left over green pieces.  This punch also has every other butterfly with wings that pop up, so I added gems there....
My verse was done with a Verve Stamp and embossed in green.  The outline was done with a white gel pen, my personal favorite is the Signo uni ball gell pen.  The paper is Heartfelt Creations...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the sentiment and that butterfly border is wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete