Thursday, December 21, 2017

Baby shower invites, thank you notes and assorted things

Good Morning!

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted anything!  I've spent some time in my craftroom lately, but I've also spend a lot of time up in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with my Granddaughter.  My daughter developed HELLP syndrome and they had to take my Granddaughter 4 months early to keep my daughter alive.  In a matter of 3 days, she went from being totally fine to coming extremely close to death.  That's more stress than I could ever explain!  It's looking like my Granddaughter will come home next month.  She's doing fairly well, she now weighs 4 pounds 4 ounces!  She was born weighing only 1 pound 1.2 ounces.  Once she's home from the NICU, I hope to be back to blogging my cards on a regular basis.

This is some of what I've been up to since September.  (Besides not remembering to blog my cards, I've also forgotten to take pictures of a lot of them.)

For the baby shower invitations and thank you notes...





I made two diaper wreaths for the shower...



I was asked to make a boxed set of cards for someone who brought treats for the shower.  I only had 2 days to come up with something and then make them.  So I came up with this...



I'll be back tomorrow with a few other cards I've made lately.  I think that's enough pictures for one post.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment