Thursday, May 17, 2018

TMS #453

Good Morning!

Nothing better than starting out your day with sunshine, warm weather and finishing up a cheerful card!  Tuesday Morning Sketches put up sketch #453 this week and I had to play along with this fun sketch.

The sketch....


My take on it...

I was asked about the paper I used in this card, so here are the details!  The paper is Heartfelt Creations, Butterfly Dreams.  The die is a spellbinders die.  It's an older one and right now I can't think of the name.  The flowers on top are actually a border strip I bought a while back at Hobby Lobby.  I've been waiting for the right project to use it on.  The stamp is from the Verve Stamps, the Let It Be stamp set.  I hope that answers all your questions!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Is your oval a Heartfelt Creations piece? It is lovely, and what did you use for your flowers. They are so sweet. I'm miffed you didn't share more info with me cause "inquiring minds want to know" (smile). Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is absolutely beautiful and so elegant!
    I love your papers and those tiny flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this is soooo very beautiful Jen, I'm just staring at it like WOW!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Every element is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete