Saturday, July 21, 2018

Craft room and assorted cards

Hello again,

I finally finished organizing my craft room/office/cat space!  I made a few cards, just to make sure where and how I have everything will work for me.  For the storage for my dies, I followed along with what Jennifer Mcquire did in her room.  I had been using the Art Bins for storing them, but when I needed to buy another one (the 5th one!), I decided they just didn't make sense for me to use anymore.  I really like how this is working out! 

Anyways, this is what I've come up with for my room and the cards I've made. 




Every time I'm able to save some space, the cats "demand" that some of their things come in here too.  lol  Not only is their litter box in here, since they spend so much time with me in here it made sense, but now their cat tree is in front of the window too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment