Friday, August 24, 2018

TMS #467

Hello!

I've been playing in my craft room the last few days with Distress Oxide Inks and I've made some really nice (I think!) background papers, but I wasn't sure what to do with them.  So I hopped over to my favorite Sketch site, Tuesday Morning Sketches and I loved their new sketch, here

I was able to use my background for the scalloped rectangle and butterflies.  I love how this all came together... and so fast.  I usually take over an hour to make a card, but this one came together in 15 minutes.  :)


Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Your background paper you created and cut is wonderful!! Yay for a fast card, too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card. I so like all the gems you've used, and the color palette is lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Distress inks and what amazing cards they make, and this one is just beautiful! I love the colors and pretty layering of the framed image along with the butterfly accents! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and we hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Those butterflies are stunning against your soft background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete