Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Shower invitations

I'm hosting 2 baby showers next month! My son is having a little boy in January and my step-brother and his wife are adopting a baby in December!! Both of which are very exciting... but are also going to be very time consuming. My son and his girlfriend want to do the nursery in Pooh, so the invitations of course have to have Pooh. I found a poem online that I liked, so I added that to the inside of the invitation.

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
shy and adventurous, and full of surprises.
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.





For my Sister in laws shower I went with onesies. I'm doing several different colors and patterns (not all shown). They don't know what they are having, so I stuck with basic colors that Rose likes. For the inside of their shower invitation it will say...

A sweet little angel will soon arrive
to add"Joy" to the world and light up our lives!





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment