Friday, October 12, 2012

Lil Monster

Good Morning!
I had so much following sketch #229 from Creative Scrappers!  Of course I always enjoy scrapping my Grandson, but his jammies were just so cute, I couldn't resist!  This also fits over at StuckOnUSketches, their creepy crawly die cut challenge.  Now, my Grandson isn't creepy, but he's certainly crawling and he does have a bug on his butt!  LOL

The sketch...

My take on the sketch...

And some detail photo's...


The title does show up better in person, these pictures don't do it justice.

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Well, now that's the funniest take on this challenge that I've seen. Too cute~ Thanks for playing along with SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you different take on the challenge at SOUS....really fun layout! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaw.. That is too cute and yes, could be seen as a creepy crawly..LOL What a great take on our die cut challenge..
    Thanks for playing along with us girls over at S.O.U.S
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete