Thursday, February 12, 2015

TMS #287 & Gelatos

Good Morning!

As I mentioned yesterday, I spent some time this past weekend trying different things with my gelato's and heat embossing to make some backgrounds. I used one of the backgrounds yesterday and today I used the other one.  Tuesday Morning sketches had the perfect sketch to show off the background.
The sketch...

The finished card...
The center of the circle is an awesome digi from The Doddle Pantry.  I love these butterflies!!  I added a little bit of stickles and some liquid pearls to the butterfly, although it would have looked great just plain also.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Jen, you make me want to play with some gelato. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background! I love that image and your flourishes, too!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! Stunning background, and I just love those pearl swirls! I'm so glad you shared with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete