Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Verve Stamps: Wonderfully Made

Good Morning!

I have several cards today that I made over the weekend, the first 3 are my favorites.  The first one is a Praying for You card I made for a friend in ICU.  The stamp is from Verve called Wonderfully Made.  It was done mostly with my new Metallic Gelato's.  The background, butterflies and tag were all done them.






From the same stamp set, I also made several cards for my Mom.  The background was just patterned paper.  The corner and butterfly were cut from Spellbinders, colored with Gelato's and then I used Ultra thick embossing power on it.  I added stickles to the corner piece also.


The last of my favorite cards for today was also using patterned paper for the background and sentiment and butterflies done with Gelato's.


I made 3 others, but I wasn't as thrilled with them as the first 3.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment