Friday, September 7, 2018

Distress Oxides and Jennifer McGuire's teaching skills!

Good Morning!

I don't have an actual card done today, but I wanted to give credit to Jennifer McGuire and her teaching skills!  I've been watching her video's on Distress Oxide Inks.  If you've been following my blog for awhile, you all know I suck at stamping.  lol  I can do phrases (usually!) without a problem, but stamping is just not my thing.  No matter how hard I've tried.  :) 

When I seen Jennifer's video's on Distress Oxides though, I had to give it a try.  This is the post that really got me interested in DO's.  I actually keep that tab open on my browser for inspiration. 

These are the panels I did this morning instead of cleaning my house.  :)

These were done on Alcohol Ink paper.  (According to a Tim Holtz video, do not use Yupo Paper)




 The next 2 were done on Glossy card stock




 This one was done on Strathmore Mixed Media paper
The plan for these panels are to make my Christmas cards.  I played along with Freshly Made Sketches, #352 the other day, on this blog post.  The plan is to make more like that.  I also have another idea, but haven't worked it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment