Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #352

Hello again!

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I promise this will be the last one today.  :)

I found another new (to me) sketch site.  I actually found it a few weeks ago, but today has been the first day I've been able to play along with Freshly Made Sketches.  (Because we were out of town, I missed the cut off date, but I wanted to post this anyway)

The sketch, #352


My take on it...




The snowflakes (there are 3 that I put together with popdots) and the bottom panel were made with Alcohol Ink Cardstock and Distress Oxide inks.  I'm a terrible stamper, so I never did much with distress inks.  I decided to give it a try with the oxide inks and I'm loving playing with them.  I'm still a terrible stamper, but blending I can do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment