Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Easter Basket/Box

After Christmas, Easter is my favorite holiday. Aside from the meaning, I love how colorful Easter is! I wanted to make some type of decoration and this is what I selected.
I used the fence from My Community cut @ 4 and cut out 4 of them. Because I didn't want it too big, but I did want it tall, I cut off 1 "post" on each.
I folded back each tab and used Terrifically Tacky tape to hold them together.

I cut out a 6x6 piece of patterned paper for the bottom. I scored 1/2 inch all around and then snipped out the corners. I used more Terrifically Tacky tape to hold it in place.

I made 2 cuts of grass from Easter 2010 @3 x 12. I used my scor pal to fold them along the box bottom.
From the Easter 2010 I also cut out the rabbits and flowers @ 2
I used Lacy Labels to cut the frame @3
I used MS Elegant to cut the butterfly @ 1 3/4
I used Holiday Cakes to cut out Happy Easter @ 1 3/4
The cat and ribbons were left overs from another project.





No comments:

Post a Comment