Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary

My sister was married 21 years ago today. I was maid of honor, so of course the color was deep purple. lol

Wow, we sure aged! LOL Anyway, I made this card for her anniversary. The heart was cut at 5 from the sweethearts card and the glasses were cut at 3. I used my hot glue gun and added some pearl spray and a calla lilly to each glass and threaded ribbon through the holes on the heart.

The pearl sprays came from some flowers I bought at Hobby Lobby for $1.99, minus my coupon. I pulled the spray out of the flower to use on the card and then added a brad from my collection to the flower, which I really liked how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. that's wonderful!!! We're nearly married 10 years! :) I hope he's around for 100 more! :)

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete