Monday, July 11, 2011

Circus Word Book

Good Morning!

This week on SweetSassyDiva's the theme our design team picked was circus. I picked doing a word book, I love making these! All my patterned paper used was DCWV and Core'dinations for the solid paper. I used my Cinch to put it all together.

I started out cutting the chipboard, the last page is 4 x 11. The first page is 4 x 3 (not counting the letter) and an inch more for each letter afterwards.


Next I cut out all the background papers and then flipped them to cut out the reverse side.


I used the Carousel lite cartridge and cut out the letters and their top layers @ 3 and glued them all down. I only did the letters on the front side.


The only thing that wasn't cut from Carousel was "It's A Circus" from Animal Kingdom, cut @ 2.5. I used design studio to hide the word circus. (Sorry for the blurry picture)


The dog was cut @ 3.5
The bear was cut @ 3.0
The house was cut @ 3.75
The elephant was cut @ 3.75
The lion tamer was cut @ 3.25
The lion was cut @ 2.25
The photo mats were cut at whatever size fit.












Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. I love the idea of a word book, you did a fantastic job! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete