Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Bags and Pillow boxes

Good Afternoon!

I know I haven't been around all that much the last month or so. In two weeks my Mom and her friend are having a craft fair, so after that, life should (I hope!) get back to normal. While I've been making tons of cards, they really haven't been anything to blog about. The one's the have been, you've seen... I've just made them in duplicates!!

It was suggested that I make something to hold candy in for the craft fair, so I pulled out the book for Wrap It Up and got to work! I've made three different ones, 2 bags and 1 pillowbox.

I couldn't resist the witch bag. It was cut @ 7 in orange and the witch was cut with black sparkled paper using the layer. I used foil tissue paper from Michael's and Eillien's peanut butter kisses.



I added some orange ribbon to tie it up, although you can't see the bow.

The next one I made was the pumpkin bag, cut @ 7 with the layer. I used purple ribbon for this one. Sorry, I could not get Sassy to stay out the pictures!! LOL She LOVES ribbon.


I also did some with Christmas and Halloween paper when I made the pillow boxes. I was trying to do too many things at one time and didn't take pictures right away like I normally do. I gave the Halloween one to my Mom (peanut butter kisses are her favorite), so I don't have a picture of that. It's the same shape as the Christmas one. I did take a circle punch and cut half circle on each flap of one side to make opening it easier.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment