Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New DCWV Fall Harvest Gathering Stack #2

Still using the new DCWV Fall Harvest Stack, first mentioned here, I made more Thanksgiving Cards. While I know I won't use this many cards, my Mom and I have our Craft Fair coming up, so I've been getting ready for that. I also decided to use up as many of my "old" stickers as possible, they are taking up space that could be used for more Cricut "stuff"! LOL All told, I made 45 Thanksgiving cards.






And my personal favorite that will go to my In Laws,


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    What great cards!! I love this paper stack and you have given me some inspiration. I love the Give Thanks card the best!! I just happened upon your blog and I love the name of your blog (he! he! he!) and the picture of your kittys. I am a new follower.

    Please come visit me and check out the name of my blog and my pictures.
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete