Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Grandparent's Day

Good Morning!

Come January 2012, I will be a Grandma to a little baby boy! The timing was perfect, we just found out they were having a boy, I've only had Fancy Frames for a short time and Grandparent's Day is just around the corner. It seemed a perfect time to make a brag book for the other new Grandma.

I used 5 different frames, repeating the first one for the back cover also. The front and back were cut @ 5X6.5 and the others were cut @ 4.75X6.25.






On each frame I cut the frame front, the back frame minus the inside cut (hide contour) and a 2nd frame front that I flipped.


The top of each frame was left open to slide pictures into. The outside of the back cover I used hide contour again to the inside cut, so it wasn't a frame. I used my Cinch to punch two holes and put it all together.






I added 3 ribbons to each ring.



I used another frame, cut @ 5X6.5 for a card front and I used my Cricut markers and Lyrical letters to "write" Happy Grandparent's Day".



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to use this cartridge!!! How sweet to think of the other grandmother!!! Beautiful in design and sentiment!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great brag book! What a lovely idea. I love all the frame pages. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats in advance!! Love how you used the frames in your mini album!!!

    ReplyDelete