Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you card

Good Morning and Happy New Year!! This week at SweetSassyDiva's the design team is making thank you cards!

I have several envelopes that aren't standard sizes, so my card for this challenge is 9 X 6.5. The front face of my card was cut @ 4.5 X 6.5.


From Lovely Floral I cut a red banner @ 6.11 and did some faux stitching with a white gel pen. I cut a green banner @ 5.4 and glued them together.


From the Sophie cartridge I cut the floral oval @ 4 1/8 and the background oval also @ 4 1/8. Using the bookmark and shift button, I cut two images. One in green and one in blue. I laid everything out on my gypsy. I placed the blue at the very edge, so that for the blue flower it didn't cut the whole image.


I added two brads to the flower to dress it up a bit. (I also used my white gel pen and added dots along the oval ~ shown in the final picture.)


I used the Stamping cartridge to cut the words "Thanks so much". I used my gypsy and hide contour to cut the phrase out in two colors.


I used my leftover paper from the front to decorate the inside. Then I typed up my sentiment on my computer and printed it out.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute thank you card!!! My friend Sheila is having a thank you card linky party if you want to join us!!

    www.shesasassylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete