Sunday, January 1, 2012

30 Story Lay Out

Good Morning and Happy New Year!!!

While it's not my "New year's resolution", I am trying to get caught up on my layouts! I can't believe how far behind I've gotten.

The pictures are of a 30 story building being built and the write up about it in the Milwaukee Journal in March 2011. My eldest son is an IronWorker and he wears his tool belt and hard hat every day. The bucket is included in my layout because that's what the men use to carry their tools to and from the job site and some of them also use them to sit on. On this job, my son was a "rod buster", he spends his days using wires to tie up the steel.

For this Layout, I mostly used the Handy Man cartridge. I cut the tool belt and bucket @ 4. One of the pliers was cut @ 3.5 along with the tape measure. The rest of the tools were cut @ 3. The borders on the pictures were cut from Home Accents @ 1.06 and the word story was cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet @ 1.5.






Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment