Sunday, January 8, 2012

Color Blue Winter LO

Good Morning!

This week at Sweetsassydiva's we are using the color blue in a lay out. Sticking to only one color was a bit more of a challenge than I expected it to be. I did use the color white on the two ornaments and for the picture placers, although those will come off when I put my pictures on.

Both of the ornaments were cut from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. The long one was cut at 5 and the round one at 3.5. I didn't care for the way the center turned out on the round one, so I "fixed" it with stickles. The dark blue base paper I used has a high shine to it, but doesn't show up when laying flat.




From the MS Seasonal cartridge I welded two of the snow borders in Design Studio at 2. I saved the cutouts from the border and sprayed half of them with Memories Mist, Blue Hawaiian.


I added most of the snowflakes to my page using pop dots.


The word Christmas was cut at 2.25. The cats were playing on my table and lost the dot of the "i", so I used stickles instead.


For the frame for my pictures, I used a 6.5 square and in design studio I welded a shape on each side from the Storybook cartridge at 4.25.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment: