Monday, January 23, 2012

High above the clouds LO

Just a simple LO today. On a recent trip to Texas, I was looking out the airplane window down on the clouds and this LO popped into my head. I got my camera out and snapped a few shots and spent the rest of the trip home finishing the LO in my head. I hate when it looks better in my head than on paper. LOL I do love the pictures though.

The letters are from Hello Kitty Font, cut @ 1.5.

The clouds are from Hello Kitty Greetings, Stand and Salute, Indie Art and Paper Dolls for Everyday, cut between 2 and 3.5. I ran most of the clouds through my Big Kick using the swirls cuttlebug folder. Once I embossed them, I lightly sanded to bring out the blue. I also used pop dots on some of the smaller clouds.



The airplane was cut from Paper Dolls for Everyday @ 3.75. I used my white gel pen and added yellow stickles to the windows.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!! I may have to scrap lift this cuz I'm going to Vegas next week;)

    ReplyDelete