While I can tell you some of how I made this book, I can not tell you the sizes I used and how I did the binding. Check out this post HERE for the 1st book like this that I did and where I bought the pattern from. If you check out Laura’s blog, you’ll notice that I did this book differently. I didn’t want pockets, I wanted to show off my photos!
I started out with 5 pages,
and 8 flaps
I cut two pieces of chip board for the cover.
I attached 2 flaps to either side of 3 pages.
On the front and back page, I attached only 1 flap.
Once all my pages were glued together, I attached the covers. I prefer to attach the covers before adding my paper so I would have a bigger base for pictures if I needed it. (I hadn’t picked out what pictures I wanted to use at this point)
I glued all my pages together in book form, attaching the covers. (It's not fair to Laura to show you how I did this, sorry!!) I finished covering the rest of the pages, and then I added what pictures I wanted, leaving room for some future pictures.
A few pages left were left blank so I can add as we grow. :)
To the spine I added a paper clip with ribbons
To the front, I used my hot glue gun to attach the flowers. I added a border and another piece of patterned paper the I used MS punches on.
The back cover I just added a border to it
Thanks for looking!
Tuesday Morning Sketches #404 - Good Morning TMS friends! We're so glad you're here joining us for another challenge. This week's sketch is so simple, with really basic elements. This ...
2 days ago