Monday, January 2, 2012

Pam's Sketch

Good Morning!

I've been on The Bugbytes Design Team for a little while. If you haven't been to The Bugbytes, you really need to check it out. Not only is Pam (the owner) a very talented woman, but she has really stacked her Design Team with great people!! (Not sure how I ended up there, but I wasn't going to turn her down. lol) Pam also has a blog called Papillon Digital Designs. If you don't already know, Pam does some awesome sketches! While I don't normally follow sketches, both that Pam has done have inspired me. Both of her sketches can be found Here. The first one I made back in May of last year, which can be found here.


For today's layout, I used several cartridges and a lot of stickles. While Pam's sketch calls for 1 4x6 picture, I just couldn't decide what picture I liked best, so I used two 3 x6 photos instead. My youngest son bought his (very) pregnant girlfriend a pair of earings from my favorite jeweler for Sweetest Day. The look on her face was priceless!


Recipe:
hearts from MS Seasonal ~ 2.25
(Welcome) sign from Home Accents ~ 2.5 x 10
Tulip from Art Nouveau ~ 3.0
Sweetest day using Ashlyn's Alphabet and purple Cricut markers
The border was cut using a MS punch.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: