Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hidden Journaling

Good Morning! This week SweetSassyDiva's DT theme is hidden Journaling. It was great motivation to get working on baby shower pictures! I only used 3 cartridges on this LO, Doodlecharms, Disney-Pooh Font and Tags, Bags, Boxes and more.

The snow globe {Doodlecharms} was cut @ 8. Pooh {Pooh Font} was cut @ 5 and flipped in Design Studio and the cookie jar was cut @ 3. The word baby was left overs from another project. The tag {T,B,B &M} was adjusted in Design Studio and cut @ 4 X 4.7.


The photo mats were cut @ 4.25 X 4.25, except for one, which was cut @ 4.25 X 8. I used my Scor Pal to score a line on the long photo mat @ 4.25. I added the photo to the front and red line tape to the outer edge of the backside to create my pocket. I added my tag inside the pocket before attaching it to the LO.









I used a sheet of circled paper and cut it in half and added it to the outside edges of my double pages. I then added a 1 X 12 blue border to the inside of each patterned paper. The snow globe was cut in half and then everything was glued down.



Be sure to stop in at SweetSassyDiva's and see what else the DT has created!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Jen! I love how you split the snow globe and used it as your focal point for both pages. and putting the journaling behind the pictures leaves so much room for more pics !!

    ReplyDelete