Tuesday, January 31, 2012

50th birthday party LO

Good Morning!

I'm still working on getting caught up on last years Scrap book pages! Today's LO is from my older sister's surprise 50th birthday party. The pictures didn't turn out the best, the party was at their favorite bar with her favorite band playing. Her Dh went all out for this party, so I wanted to make sure it was in my scrapbook. He really did a great job with the party, everyone had a great time!!

The banner was cut from Lovely Floral @ 2.25 and 2.75. The oval was cut @ 2.75 and 3.25. The letters were cut from Country Life @ 1.25 and the numbers at 1.5. I used a spellbinders die for the frame and typed up the title. I used some leopard print paper because that is my sister's "thing"! All the women were asked to wear something in leopard print. lol

The sketch came from Sketch Support. I didn't follow it exactly, but that's where the idea came from.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment