Monday, January 16, 2012

Sketchy Card

Good Morning!

This week at SweetSassyDiva's the DT is following a sketch.


I did two cards, but only because I really didn't like the first one. The drawback for me when that happens is that I don't take pictures during the process of making a new one. The first card, the ugly one lol, I used pinks and purples and weaved the ribbon through the border. The border (on both cards) was cut at 1.5 x 4.25 from MS Elegant. After weaving the ribbon through it, I ran it through my Xyron to hold everything in place.


I cut two pieces of paper at 4.25 x 1.75 and 4.25 x .75. I used some cuttle bug border embossing folders on both pieces. I also cut two smaller pieces at 1.75 x 1.75 and 1.75 X 2.75. The background piece was cut at 4.25 x 5.75. (The size is a bit odd because I have some envelopes that are smaller than normal.)
I cut a rose and it's layers from Walk in my Garden at 2.75 and added some stickles.
(Click on the picture to increase the size to see the embossing)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment