Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another sketch!

Good Morning,

I have another Boys Rule sketch today, actually I have several more, I just have to do something with them.  lol

The sketch...
My take on their sketch...
My Grandson is starting to walk and Trouble was so scared!!  lol  He's such a rough and tumble boy and Trouble is such a scaredy cat.  Seriously, I was shocked that he came out from under my bed while my Grandson was over.  Trouble is 3 years old now and I have friends who have only seen him twice!  If you click on the picture you can see the fear in his eyes.  Silly girl should've known I was right there to protect her.  :)

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I love the fun background paper. Your layout would be a great submission for our anything goes layout challenge this week at Red Carpet Studio! :)

    Ashley
    http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat is afraid of everything too. Great layout, I love the word embellishment. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, great page, and cute story! Thanks for playing along with us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute story!! Love the photos, and great page!!

    ReplyDelete