Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Boys Rule Sketch

Good Morning,

I'm going to make an effort to start crafting again.  I had been working on my family tree for the last 2 months or so.  It was something I wanted to do for my Mom for Christmas, although it didn't turn out quite like I planned.  Anyway, up until Christmas that's what I was doing instead of crafting. 

If you seen yesterday's post, then you know that on January 1st Rummy died.  That took my heart right out of crafting since he was always with him in my scrap room.  I know the only way to try and move forward is to force myself to continue with life, so I will make more of an effort.

I realize some people (non cat people) think I'm nuts for being this upset, but Rummy was a special cat... uh, excuse me, a special furry four legged human!  I've never met a cat who hugged quite like him, with both paws snug around my neck while rubbing his face against mine.  He was my baby, there's no getting around that... he wouldn't hug another person like that.  As soon as I can, I will do a RIP page for him.

Ok, I'm sure you don't want to read anymore about my loss, on to the sketch.
Boys Rule posted a sketch on December 21, found here.   It's another sketch by Jenny Evans... I love her sketches!

The picture I used is of my daughter Liz and my Grandson Bentlee.  She had brought over her ipad and since he loves having his picture (and video's of himself) taken, she took a bunch of them and then showed him the pictures. 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment