Monday, March 25, 2013

lil helper moments

Good Morning!

I played along with My Scraps & More Sketches.

The sketch...

My take on their sketch...


Since the pictures don't really explain the story if you don't know my Grandson, I'll explain quick.  He has this... thing... for doors being closed!  His Grandpa keeps the cpu door on his desk open so his computer gets enough air.  Bentlee hates it being open!  It doesn't matter how many times you open it, he will be right behind you closing it!  Then he looks at you so you can acknowledge how helpful he is!!  It's funniest when his parents drop him off and they walk out the door, he closes it on them.  LOL  He's so adorable it's very hard to get angry with him.

I really didn't expect to love this sketch... but I do!  You'll probably be seeing more of it.  :)  I do want to try using this sketch as a card, just to challenge myself.


1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet page!! and it must be a kid thing with the cupboard doors, My daughter used to be the same way!!! We would open all of them on purpose just to go and watch her close them...too cute! Thanks for playing along with the sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete