Monday, March 11, 2013

Make Each Day...

Good Morning,

Creative Scrappers posted sketch #250, this will be there last sketch for awhile.  While I know CS is for layouts, I used it for a card.  Because their sketch WAS the inspiration for my card, I have to give them credit... not to mention it was  a great sketch!  I also made a layout with the sketch, which I love how it turned out! 
The sketch...


My card...


My Layout...

Of course, it's of my Grandson.  I knew when I sat him on my lap to color that day that I would doing a layout with what he colored.  I cut his piece of paper to 4 X 8 and taped it to my desk.  While he was coloring I was punching out the border.  I've had this sitting on my desk for a while now, just waiting for the perfect sketch... and #250 was it!


No comments:

Post a Comment