Monday, March 25, 2013

Pink Roses

Good Morning, again!

I was faced this morning with a choice between playing along with some challenges or doing laundry.  Playing won out!  I'm certain the laundry isn't going anywhere and I'm positive my husband isn't going to do it either!  lol

I started off with The Shabby Tea Room and then noticed that the Crafts and Me was buttons and bows and finally Fussy and Fancy had a flower them, so my card also fits that challenge. 

The sketch for The Shabby Tea Room...


My take on their sketch, along with the other challenges above...


and some detail photos...





3 comments:

  1. Jen, your beautiful and shimmering rose looks fabulous on this wonderfully layered and designed pink card. Lovin' your weaved ribbon too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Buttons AND Bows" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us in the Shabby Tea Room! I love the woven ribbon detail around the rose...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card this is, I love your layout. It is very pretty. Thank you for joining our Fussy and Fancy Challenge. Sam

    ReplyDelete