Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More Candle Boxes ~ part 2

Good Morning!

As I posted yesterday, I re-sized the candle boxes that I made from John's post HERE.  I have two different size battery operated votive candles, so in the end, I made 3 different sized boxes.  The last one I made is the one I'm using for my Mom...



This is for a bigger sized votive, I made it 2 3/4 inches by 4 1/2 inches high.  Because this all started with John's tutorial, I call the two sides of paper sheet 1 and sheet 2.  Sheet 1 is 6 x 7 1/2 and Sheet 2 is 5 1/2 x 7 1/2.  I also cut two square pieces cut at 2 3/4.  Sheet 1 is scored, starting with the 6 in length at the top, at 1/4 and 3 and 5 3/4 inches.  Turning the sheet to the 7 1/2 side at the top of the scor pal, scoring at 2 3/4 and 7 1/4.  Sheet 2, with the 5 1/2 at the top of the scor pal, score at 2 3/4, turn the sheet 90 degrees and score at 2 3/4 and 7 1/4.

I also made one 2 x 4 inches.  (If you need the specs, just let me know.)  I wasn't sure if I was going to use this size, so I didn't decorate it yet.


The final size I made (so far! LOL) was 3 x 4.  (Again, e-mail me if you need the specs for this one.)  I didn't decorate this one either.


And the three from today, plus the one from yesterday's post....

No comments:

Post a Comment