Friday, November 22, 2013

Wedding book

Good Morning!

While I really shouldn't post this until after Christmas, I'm fairly sure my daughter & son in law will be too busy moving into their first home to check out my blog.  :)  If not, Liz, don't read this one.  LOL

Anyway, my Mom wanted to take some of my daughter's wedding pictures to one of my Step Dad's family functions, so she asked me to make something.  I had been on Graphic 45's blog earlier in the day and seen an awesome tutorial by Annette Green for a coupon book, HERE.  Through several trial and error's, I was able to make a small photo book.  I have a cinch that I love to use, but for this project I wanting more of a binding.  Annette's tutorial was awesome for that.








Because it didn't hold many pictures, I used some ribbon and velcro buttons to add more pictures.





When it's closed, the velcro "buttons" behind the pictures holding them in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment