Saturday, January 31, 2015

Gelatos

Good Morning!

Gelato's have been around for awhile now, but typical for me, I was a little slow jumping on that bandwagon.  lol    I finally picked some up this week and then spent some time looking at youtube video's and Pinterest figuring out how to use them.  I made 2 cards, using my new JustRite Stamp and Spellbinder's die and some tags that I haven't decided what to do with yet.

Using the baby wipes method and emboss resist, I came up with this card...



Using a combination of emboss resist, baby wipes and using a paint brush, I came up with the next card....

For the tags, I seen someone on Pinterest using a make up sponge to mix the gelatos...

They were fun to use and something totally different for me, I'll be using them more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment