Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hearts and pansy's

Good Morning!

Believe it or not, no Heartfelt Creations paper today.  lol  I have several (hundred lol) images on my computer that I've been using in my projects lately.  One of today's cards is using a pansy image, one of my favorite flowers.  I just printed it out on regular copy paper and added some stickles to it.

The next card is super simple, just using glitter paper and shimmer paper along with my spellbinders heart die and twisted hearts embossing folder along with a MS punch for the border.  I also added pearls to it, but I did so after taking the first picture.  While I was cropping it, I was thinking it needed something....
Pretty (I think), but needed something else, so I added some pearls to it....

Amazing what such a small thing can do to change the whole look of a card.  I would love to hear what you use when your cards need that added something!

No comments:

Post a Comment