Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Apple of my eye

Good Morning!

This week at SSD, the DT is celebrating national Apple week!

I did a simple frame using Fancy Frames, Just Because and Give a Hoot cartridges and green stickles and a white gel pen.

The frame was cut at 6.817 X 8.154. I used that size to put a 3.5 X 3.75 picture in it.

The Apple border was cut @ 1.5 and I welded two together for each side. I ended up cutting part of the border off on one side of apple on two borders. I added the extra piece to the other side of the apple core. I just used scotch tape since it was on the backside.

I then cut 8 of the layer pieces for the border. I did 8 each in red of the apple and 8 each in white and red of the core. For the apples it was simply layered on top of the green border. For the core I glued the white piece down first the cut the top and bottom off of the red piece and glued them down.


I used green stickles for the apple leaf.


Apple of my eye was cut from Just Because @ 6 in red with a white layered words.

I think it will make a great frame for my Grandchild's ultrasound picture.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment