Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am thankful...

Good Morning!

This week on SweetSassyDiva 's design team we were asked to do a "Thankful for" post. There are so many things I'm thankful for, but I don't have pictures of all of them! So for this post, the first thing I thought of was this picture I had taken of the sunset. My DH, Mom, Dad, Aunt and her BFF and myself took our boat out on the lake to watch the fireworks. Nothing compares to watching the fireworks on the water! That we watched the sun setting while doing a little fishing and whole lot of laughing made it that much better! I'm also Thankful to BobbiJo for bringing me along to CHA this year, where I received the Fancy Frames cartridge! Now, on to my project...

I started with Fancy Frames, cut @ 5.75 and tweeked in DS to fit my picture. I added some pearls and a lot of yellow and orange stickles.

The swirls were cut in Home Decor @ 1.25 with some bling added to them.

Simple pleasures was cut from Country Life @ 2.

I cut the borders from George @ 1. I used my cricut markers and country life for the words @ .50.

The paper is from DCWV Tradewinds pack.

It's a simple project, but I wanted to make sure the photo stood out. I love how it turned out!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment