Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Memories software tutorials and New Pages

Good Morning!

I've been playing with the My Memories software, and I'm really loving this! Today I have more pages that I've created for my sister's 50th birthday. {{Just for giggles, I'm the youngest one in these photos. You can click on the photo to make them bigger. That is my sister Deb, riding with her hubby right after she got her motorcycle license a few years ago. I don't know when it happened, but looking at these old photos, we really got old! LOL}}









All of these pages were made with either freebies or with a $5.00 coupon I've received from the My memories face book page. All I've spend was $0.77 to create all of these pages!!

I also have some tutorials from My Memories!

*Using outside content in your My Memories Suite software* from Lisa Jurrens on Vimeo.


Or if you prefer, here is also a .pdf version Here


Discount information: Remember, use this promotion code STMMMS58718 to get $10.00 of the cost of My Memories Suite v2 AND $10.00 to spend on digital papers and embellishments from their store. That's a $20.00 value. Just go here to purchase the software, copy and paste STMMMS58718 into the promotion code area.

Thanks for looking, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment