Saturday, April 28, 2012

Creative Scrappers sketch # 205

Good Morning!

I love the latest sketch on creative scrappers!
This was such an easy sketch for me to follow. It took me about an to create the whole page. Had Trouble (my white cat) not been helping, it would have went faster.

 I used my DCWV Baby Boy stack, some gems from Michael's, a white gel pen, some scraps and my tape runner. I'm not sure if I love how it turned out because of how it looks, or the picture I used.
My step brother met my Grandson for the first time last Sunday. They just adopted a baby, which is why he hadn't met my Grandson before now. Anyways, we swapped babies and my Grandson had a fit!! He wouldn't stop screaming until I sat by him telling him "Grandma's here, it's ok". There is no doubt he's Grandma's boy. Of course I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment