Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch

This week we have a fun theme at Sweetsassydiva's, using a Mojo Monday Sketch! I can't wait to see what the rest of the design team comes up with for this sketch. I'm using this sketch to make a birthday card for my son's 21st birthday.


The tags was cut from Sentimentals, @ 3 and I used my white gel pen to add a border to the dark blue tag.
The scalloped circle was cut from Easter 2010 @ 3. I used my Gypsy to hide the inside cuts on it.
The banner was cut from Lovely Floral, @ 3. I used my Gypsy to hide the two slits in the banner and the circle part of the image. I used my white gel pen to add the border.
I used Straight from the Nest to cut out the cupcake @ 2.
I used Sweet Treats to cut out "21" @ 1.5 and added orange stickles to the flame.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love the birthday cupcake on the tag and of course the number candles are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete