Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stuck on U sketch

Good Morning!

 I've always liked the Stuck On U Sketches blog, they do some amazing layouts, but I've never played along... until today. They have a great sketch challenge going on right now, HERE!

I thought it would be an easy sketch for me to do. As soon as I seen it I knew what picture I wanted to use.
My family is always giving me a hard time because I never scrap pictures of me. All that changed on January 9th when my first Grandson was born. I'm amazed every time I see him how much he looks exactly like his Dad, my youngest son.

I used a paper pack from Paper Wishes called Enchanted Moments, found HERE.

I'm also using the layout I did for the Frosted Designs rolled paper challenge, found HERE.

The flowers I used were cut from Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge, cut @ 3 inches.


For my layout I used the last full sheet from my paper pack. All the other pieces I used were scraps, except the 3 different ribbons I used.



Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Your grandson is a handsome little man.

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of you and your cutie pie grandson! I am so glad that you've come out of hiding heehee and decided to play along with us at SOUS. Your rolled flowers look fantastic! Love all the jewel tones! Sure hope we see you back again at Stuck on U! I loved visiting your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page! That's a wonderful photo of you and your grandson, and those flowers are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! LOVE!
    I can only imagine what it feels like to look into the face of your grandchild and see
    your own baby...long ago! Must be amazing...(mine are still in diapers so I have some time! LOL!)
    This is really wonderful and I am SO glad you finally played with us! WOO HOO!
    I can see why this sketch would have drawn you in, this is a favorite of mine as well...

    Thanks SO much for joining us....Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture of you and your grandson! He's adorable!! I love all the paper flowers you made! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, LOVE the colors and your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!!! Cute, cute, photo!! Love your beautiful flower cluster and the lace.... So happy you decided to join us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet layout! I love the beautiful flowers you cut and rolled! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you decided to play along at SOUS! Your layout is just lovely and I really like the beautiful shades of color! Congrats on becoming a grandma! It's just the most wonderful thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun layout and I too am so glad you finally joined our sketch challenge..I'm really loving those rolled up flowers and need to take a closer look at that cartridge :)
    thnx again for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete