Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter cards

Happy Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

This week we have a fun theme at Sweetsassydiva's this week, Hens or Chicks! I love Easter, besides Christmas it's my favorite holiday. I love all the cheerful pastel colors.

I used Celebrate with flourish for both cards. The basket was cut out @ 5. I used some pearls for the handle and a white gel pen to decorate the eggs. I had some stickers for the happy Easter along with the 2 small eggs that I added some stickles to.


The chick was cut out @ 3. I used a spellbinders die for the tag and the same Happy Easter stickers.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and fun card! I love the colors you chose and now I am kicking myself in the butt for not thinking of doing this! lol

    ReplyDelete